Q&A with Casey Whalen of Truvvo Partners
CEO & Chief Investment Officer
Truvvo Partners is a multifamily office and outsourced investment office (OCIO) providing endowment style investment services to families, their foundations, and stand-alone non-profit organizations. Whether it is strategic advice and planning, investment management, or private investing, we serve as a trusted advisor and form partnerships with our clients to provide them with differentiated solutions to fit their wealth management needs.
The differentiated skillset of our team enables us to bring together the best attributes of the institutional and family office worlds. Our expansive, global network includes impact leaders from diverse backgrounds, industries and geographies and provides invaluable knowledge, insights, and contacts.
By asking the right questions, attracting notable talent, and sourcing differentiated opportunities, we create lasting connections that benefit our clients over the long term. Our approach is grounded in intellectual honesty and an unwavering dedication to doing right by clients. We are focused on maintaining and creating wealth for our clients, not benefiting at their expense.
Join us for a private Family Office Insights Webinar featuring Casey Whalen, CEO and Chief Investment Officer at Truvvo Partners, an outsourced investment office. Date and time be determined.
January 18, 2022 at 2:15pm-3:15pm EST
RSVP & Confirmation Required
Family Office Insights is a voluntary, “opt-in” collaborative peer-to-peer community of single family offices, qualified investors and institutional investors. Join the community here www.familyofficeinsights.com
Why Privates and their role
Sourcing, underwriting and analytics
Impact and gender lens investing
Our approach and why we are different
Casey Whalen of Truvvo Partners
Casey is the CEO and Chief Investment Officer of Truvvo and is a member of the Investment Committee. She is a founding member of the firm. Following a decades long career in the institutional world at some of the nation’s top endowment investment offices, she is proud of the strong, differentiated team built at Truvvo. She believes deeply in alignment with clients and investments, and in providing the benefits, resources, and skillsets from the institutional world to Truvvo’s clients.
• Prior to joining Truvvo, Ms. Whalen was the Chief Investment Officer of The New York Public Library. She joined the Library as the first Chief Investment Officer with a mandate to create the Office of Investments. Her main responsibilities included asset allocation, manager selection and overall portfolio and investment management of the endowment, which is invested across various traditional and alternative asset classes.
• Prior to joining The New York Public Library, she was Director of Public Investments for The Rockefeller University, focusing primarily on global equities, hedge funds and fixed income. She also was heavily involved in asset allocation, overall portfolio management and establishment of the University’s real estate allocation.
• Casey began her investment career at the Yale University Investments Office working across various asset classes including foreign equities, real estate and fixed income. She went on to work for one of Yale’s real estate investment managers, Brookdale Realty, based in Atlanta.
• She is a graduate of Yale University (B.A.) and is a board member and Treasurer of the Yale Swimming and Diving Association. Casey is a CFA charterholder.
• She is a member of the New York Society of Security Analysts
• She serves on the Investment Committee of the Rockefeller Family Fund
• Casey is a member and board member of the New York City chapter of GenNext
Contact Casey: firstname.lastname@example.org