Q&A with Drew & BJ @ Pink Ocean Rosé Spritz
The Wine Spritzer Reinvented
We have exited a beverage company before and know we will do it again with this brand. In the next 24-36 months we will provide investors a large return on their investment. Our product, team, timing, and experience has provided us with a unique opportunity to dominate the 5% wine movement.
The Wine Spritzer Re-invented”
Tuesday June 2rd , 2020 • 2:15pm-3:15pm EST
Join us for a private Family Office Insights Webinar/Teleconference featuring
Family Office Insights is a voluntary, “opt-in” collaborative peer-to-peer community of single family offices, qualified investors and institutional investors. Join the community here www.familyofficeinsights.com
What problem is Rosé Spritz solving?
Consumers are shifting to "better for you"" alcoholic beverages made with real ingredients and lower abv. Consumers also prefer convenience.
Hard Seltzers such as White Claw and Truly have led the way by stealing massive market share from beer drinkers, wine drinkers, and liquor drinkers with a malt based offering. At 5% abv, only 100 calories, 0g sugar, and made with ""clean alcohol"", Hard Seltzers found exactly what consumers prefer. Clean, light, refreshing, and a ""cool brand"".
Pink Ocean has created the ""White Claw/Truly"" of the wine category. Their lower abv offerings (5% abv) of popular wine varietals such as Rosé, Chardonnay, Sangria brought everyday occasion to wine drinkers.
What type of traction has Pink Ocean had since it's launch 12 months ago?
"*We have generated $425,000 in our first 12 months, and expect to do $2,200,000 in 2020
*We are sold in 14 states throughout the Midwest and East Coast
*Our distributors include SGWS, MillerCoors, Budweiser, and strong independents
*Sold in large retailers such as Meijer, Jewel Osco, Total Wine, 7 Eleven, HEB, and Central Market
*Outselling MOVO in major retailers, who is our competitor recently launched by MillerCoors"
Why should we invest in Rosé Spritz?
1. We are in talks with all of the major alcohol brands (AB, Pernod Ricard, etc.) and will have the opportunity to sell in the next 24-36 months for 10-15x multiple
2. Our founders and advisors have 40+ years of experience in CPG/Alcohol with exits for multi-millions of dollars (Vita Coco 2014)
3. COVID-19 friendly investment. Alcohol is up over 150% from last year at the same time
4. Our category is on fire and we are one of the leaders who was “ahead of the curve”. We need to support our growth within large retailers across the US
5. Upon request we can provide examples of beverage brands similar to Pink Ocean who have sold to the same groups we are speaking with for large returns (BABE Wines, SOCIAL, Cutwater Spirts RTD, etc)
Drew & BJ @ Pink Ocean Rosé Spritz
Drew Whited & BJ Mccaslin started off as college friends and have now been beverage entrepreneurs and business partners for 10 years. Drew Whited played college basketball (Manchester) while BJ was a QB in football (Kentucky). They found a synergy in athletics and quickly brought the same leadership to business and innovation.
Together they have accomplished a lot professionally, such as an exit to Vita Coco in 2014, only 2-time winner of “Best New Beverage” from BevNet, and they have generated millions of dollars in revenue through retail and distribution.
As 36 year olds with positive track records in CPG/Alcohol, Drew & BJ have become industry leaders as young generational innovators. They have created ground up innovations in restaurants, online apps, craft liquor, cocktail mixers, and now the wine spritzer category. Contact Drew firstname.lastname@example.org