Q&A with Paul Hutchinson of Child Liberation Foundation, Bridge Investment Group (NYSE – BRDG)
After 10 years of doing a Undercover work and helping to rescue kidnapped and trafficked children in 15 countries, Paul has come to the realization that just rescuing 20 children at a time is never going to fix the problem. Child trafficking as well as domestic abuse and other crimes against humanity are symptoms of a deeper systemic problem with the world.. Paul has decided to discontinue the undercover work and instead share the stories of hope and light with the world.
He has begun doing podcasts, speaking publicly and writing books that will make a powerful, positive impact in the lives of mankind.
Family Office Insights is a voluntary, “opt-in” collaborative peer-to-peer community of single family offices, qualified investors and institutional investors. Join the community here www.familyofficeinsights.com
What is the name and subject matter of your first book?
“Are you Listening?” Understanding how each of us have the ability to tap into universal guidance as we build our business, our families and our legacy.
Why have you decided to go public with the stories of child rescue missions and your healing work?
One child being sold is unacceptable, eight million children is beyond comprehension. We must do something as a society to stop this as well as generational domestic and sexual abuse. I believe my stories of darkness and light can inspire millions to make meaningful changes in their lives and the lives of others.
How can others help your mission?
It is important that the focus is on the message and not the messenger. I don’t need the world to know who I am but I do believe that my stories of hope and healing can truly inspire others. I would like to be on as many stages and podcasts as possible. If you have access to influencers, please get me in touch with them.
Paul Hutchinson of Child Liberation Foundation, Bridge Investment Group (NYSE – BRDG)
◦ Received honorary doctorate’s from 12 different universities.
◦ Knighted by the Knights Templar
◦ Received the Ellis island medal of honor in 2019
◦ Knighted again in the order of San Martino by Prince Lorenzo in Rome
◦ Received the International Medal of Freedom award 2022
◦ Recipient of the Race award from Harvard Business School
◦ Board member of the Federal Enforcement Homeland Security Foundation
◦ Executive director of The Sound of Freedom movie
◦ Associate producer of La Soga Salvation movie
◦ Honorary Colonel Unified Police Department
◦ Trained by CIA Operatives, Navy Seals and KRAV Experts
◦ Former board member of the FBI Citizens Academy
◦ Former Board Member of the Make-A-Wish Foundation
◦ Recognized by The Community Foundation of Utah as one of the “Enlightened 50” top innovators committed to the common good
◦ Recognized as one of the 40 most influential young business leaders by Utah Business Magazine as he ◦ was selected as one of the “Forty under 40”.
Contact Paul: firstname.lastname@example.org